Traveling with kids it is fun, but not always an easy task. Of course, this changes if your kids are 3 years old or if they are older like 15 years old.
You can make this travel more enjoyable, playing games that sure they will have fun and learn about other culture -as the Italian represent-.
You can apply the scavenger hunt idea to many different places – they don’t actually have to be museums. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Count how many small dogs you see in Milan
- Keep track of the number of churches you see in Rome
- Who can count the most replicas of David in Florence
- Decipher the location of St. Peter’s tomb is in the Vatican City
- Connect family symbols to famous works of art – like the bees representing the Barberini family on the baldachin in St. Peter’s Basilica.